- David Awschalom (University of California, Santa Barbara, USA)
"Single spins in semiconductors for quantum information processing"
- Yoshinori Tokura (University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Joerg Wrachtrup (University of Stuttgart, Germany)
"NV centers in diamonds"
- M. Zahid Hasan (Princeton University, USA)
"Spins in topological insulators"
- Jaroslav Fabian (University of Regensburg, Germany)
"Spin-orbit coupling in graphene"
- Tomas Jungwirth (Institute of Physics ASCR, Prague; Nottingham University, UK)
- Gerrit E. W. Bauer (TU Delft, The Netherlands)
"Spin currents in magnetic insulators"
- Sergio Valenzuela (ICREA, Spain)
"Single-electron spin ratchet"
- Maciek Sawicki (Institute of Physics, PAS, Warsaw)
"Interplay of ferromagnetism and localization in (Ga,: Mn)As"
- Andrew Dzurak (University of New South Wales, Australia)
"Magnetic resonance and measurement of an electron spin in silicon"
- Mike Thewalt (Simon Fraser University, Canada)
"Optical control and measurement of donor electronic and nuclear spins in highly enriched 28Si"
- Shuichi Murakami (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan)
"Spin Hall effect"
- Richard Warburton (University of Basel, Switzerland)
"Spins in a self-assembled quantum dot"
- Masaaki Tanaka (University of Tokyo, Japan)
"Valence-band picture of GaMnAs obtained by resonant tunneling spectroscopy"
- Dieter Weiss (University of Regensburg, Germany)
"Magnetism and Spin-Orbit Interaction: Some basics and examples"
- Hideo Ohno (Tohoku University, Japan)
"Dilute magnetic semiconductors"
- Yuichiro Kato (University of Tokyo, Japan)
"Electron spins in nonmagnetic semiconductors"
- Gen Tatara (Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan)
"Introduction to microscopic description of spin transport"
- Andrew Wray (Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, USA)
"Topological insulators: a new state of matter with three dimensional topological electronic order"
- Ron Jansen (Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Japan)
"Spin Injection: concept and devices"
- Bill Coish (McGill University, Canada)
"Quantum information processing with spins in semiconductors"
- Paola Cappellaro (MIT, USA)
- Mikio Eto (Keio University, Japan)
"Semiconductor quantum dots with spin-orbit interaction"
- Paul Koenraad (Technical University Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
"Artificial atoms in semiconductors"
- Yoshiro Takahashi (Kyoto University, Japan)
"Quantum control and quantum simulation with ultracold atoms with spin"
- Franco Nori (Riken, Japan, and University of Michigan, USA)
"Quantum information processing with pseudo-spins in superconducting circuits"