Silicon Quantum Electronics Workshop 2015
The Silicon Quantum Electronics Workshop focuses on silicon-based approaches to realizing
quantum electronics circuitry such as quantum computers.
The purpose of the workshop is to unite the leading researchers, students, and postdocs in the field to discuss advances in silicon quantum device fabrication, measurement, modeling, and theory.
Topics of interest include:
This year's workshop will be held in Takamatsu, Japan. The workshop format will consist of approximately 20-30 minute talks, with a poster session held each day.
We encourage you to submit an abstract for a presentation or a poster, but submission is not a requirement to attend.
June 5, 2015 - Abstract Submission Deadline
- June 11, 2015 at 23:59 JST (UTC+9) - Abstract Submission Deadline (EXTENDED!)
- June 30, 2015 - Early Registration Deadline
- June 30, 2015 - Hotel Reservation Deadline Through Our Web Site
- July 1, 2015 - The Late News Deadline (Posters Only)
- July 24, 2015 - On-line (Internet) Registration Deadline (On-site registrations are available throughout the workshop
- July 28, 2015 - Cancellation Deadline
for those who miss the on-line deadline)